Live Webcast: Global debut of the new Datsun redi-GO in India
Datsun India is all set to unveil its third offering in India, the redi-GO today. In a build up to the global reveal, the company had teased images of the production ready car on its website, albeit without giving away too many details.
All we know is that the Datsun redi-GO is the beneficiary of the Renault-Nissan alliance's CMF-A platform, which also underpins the Kwid. We expect Datsun to endow the redi-GO with a bold design theme, as seen on the concept car at the 2016 Auto Expo.
Expect the car to be launched with an 800cc engine, followed by a 1-litre unit at a later stage.
Meanwhile, click on the link below and watch the unveiling of the Datsun redi-GO, live.
Starts Rs 3.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 2.83 Lakhs
- Spec Comparison: Hyundai Tucson Vs Jeep Compass Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Citroen C5 Aircross
- 2022 Hyundai Tucson review, first drive - More, for more
- Top-5 best selling cars for July 2022
- Upcoming Audi Q3 bookings commence from Rs 2 lakh
- Mahindra debuts two EV sub-brands, five EV concepts, launch from December 2024