Live Webcast: Global debut of the new Datsun redi-GO in India
Datsun India is all set to unveil its third offering in India, the redi-GO today. In a build up to the global reveal, the company had teased images of the production ready car on its website, albeit without giving away too many details.
All we know is that the Datsun redi-GO is the beneficiary of the Renault-Nissan alliance's CMF-A platform, which also underpins the Kwid. We expect Datsun to endow the redi-GO with a bold design theme, as seen on the concept car at the 2016 Auto Expo.
Expect the car to be launched with an 800cc engine, followed by a 1-litre unit at a later stage.
Meanwhile, click on the link below and watch the unveiling of the Datsun redi-GO, live.
Starts Rs 3.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 2.83 Lakhs
- Every Drop Counts: India's most fuel-efficient cars of 2021
- Mahindra XUV500 to be discontinued, could return as two-row XUV700
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz A-Class Limousine launched, prices start from Rs 39.90 lakh
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar unveiled, engine details revealed
- Upcoming Mahindra XUV500 replacement to be called XUV700