Live webcast: 2016 Skoda Superb launch in India
The 2016 Skoda Superb is about to be launched in India. This new version gets a complete revamp with a new interior and exterior. The outside of the car is a lot more modern and sleek with sharp lines and creases running all around the car. It gets new LED taillights and bi-xenon headlamps with unique LED daytime running lights. The interior meanwhile is all-new with an a more elegant design and updated features like a 6.5-inch touchscreen with eight speakers and MirrorLink infotainment. It will be offered with two engines - the 1.8TSI petrol motor from the Octavia and a 2.0-litre diesel. These can be mated to either a manual or an automatic.
Catch the launch live here:
Starts Rs 31.99 Lakhs
- Comparison review: Renault Kiger vs Nissan Magnite vs MS Vitara Brezza vs Kia Sonet
- Hyundai reveals new i20-based Bayon crossover SUV
- Honda Transalp could be a mid-sized Honda Africa Twin
- 2021 Mercedes-AMG A 35 4Matic sedan road test review - compact, fun and accessible AMG!
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know