Live webcast: 2016 Skoda Superb launch in India
The 2016 Skoda Superb is about to be launched in India. This new version gets a complete revamp with a new interior and exterior. The outside of the car is a lot more modern and sleek with sharp lines and creases running all around the car. It gets new LED taillights and bi-xenon headlamps with unique LED daytime running lights. The interior meanwhile is all-new with an a more elegant design and updated features like a 6.5-inch touchscreen with eight speakers and MirrorLink infotainment. It will be offered with two engines - the 1.8TSI petrol motor from the Octavia and a 2.0-litre diesel. These can be mated to either a manual or an automatic.
Catch the launch live here:
Starts Rs 31.99 Lakhs
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- Tata Punch interiors leaked ahead of launch, features revealed
- Why are manufacturers like Ford shutting their plants in India?
- 2021 MG Astor midsize SUV revealed with level 2 autonomy and AI assistant
- Mahindra XUV700 variants revealed ahead of launch