Live updates: Volvo XC40 global reveal. Volvo's new compact SUV arrives in India mid-2018
Volvo had been teasing the new India-bound 2018 Volvo XC40 SUV slated for its global unveil today until a leaked trailer gave away the details, two days earlier. The Volvo XC40 carries forward the classy cabin, sleek body lines and the Thor's Hammer DRLs in headlamps as its larger stablemates, the XC90, XC60 and S90. When it is launched in India in the second quarter of 2018, the Volvo XC40 will compete with BMW X1, Audi Q3, and the Mercedes-Benz GLA. Based on the Volvo 40.1 Concept car, the XC40 is expected to be priced at Rs 28 lakh. It may come powered by a 1.5-litre turbo three-cylinder petrol and the four-cylinder Drive-E engines for the higher models. There might also be a T5-badged model with a plug-in hybrid.
Starts Rs 39.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 32.48 Lakhs
Starts Rs 35.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 32.33 Lakhs
- 2021 Kawasaki ZX10R road test review
- Hyundai Alcazar vs Tata Safari vs MG Hector Plus: Engine specifications compared
- Tranquility with the Hyundai Creta in Wayanad
- MotoGP 2021: What is arm pump, and how did it cost Quartararo the win at the Spanish GP?
- Electric vehicles-and driving with only one pedal