Limited edition Maruti Suzuki Baleno launched ahead of festive season
Maruti Suzuki has launched a limited edition option pack for the Maruti Suzuki Baleno hatchback. This comes soon after the company released similar styling packages for the Ignis and Swift.
The limited edition cars get a contrasting black body kit which adds new skirts to the front and rear. There are side skirts as well along with a similarly coloured moulding on the doors.
The interiors get an illuminated scuff plate on the door sills, black leather seat with quilting, a tissue box, pillows, a keychain and a smart key finder.
All of this will cost an additional Rs 27,000. The Baleno remains mechanically unchanged and continues to be powered by the 1.2 petrol and 1.3 diesel motor. The petrol puts out 83PS/115 Nm and diesel makes 75PS/190 Nm. prices for the Baleno starts at Rs 5.36 lakh for the Sigma petrol and goes up to Rs 8.5 lakh for the Alpha diesel.
The timing of this package's launch means that it is being aimed at the festive season car buyer. There is intense competition in this period, so adding with such features seems like a good plan.
Starts Rs 5.59 Lakhs
- News2021 BMW S 1000 R gets Euro V engine along with more tech and new styling
- NewsCOVID19: Maharashtra to screen travellers from NCR, Rajasthan, Goa and Gujarat
- NewsDucati updates XDiavel and Scrambler range for 2021
- News2020 Suzuki V-Strom 650XT BSVI priced at Rs. 8.84 lakh
- NewsClassic Volkswagen Beetle converted to EV by CERCA