Leela hotels to drive on BMWs
India's premier luxury car maker BMW and the Leela group of hotels have announced an alliance wherein the former will offer their cars as a fleet service to guests. The BMW fleet will include the 7 Series, X5 and 5 Series and will be on duty in all the eight Leela hotels across India. All these BMW cars will be fitted with bespoke fittings including Dakota leather upholstery, 6-disc changer, built-in TV screens, rear seat entertainment and a soft-close door function.
- Honda Drive to Discover 10: A new discovery with the City, WR-V, Amaze and Jazz
- Electric vehicles - Why they don't have a gearbox and how it's possible to go as fast backwards, as forward
- Government confident of local manufacturing of lithium-ion EV batteries by 2022
- 2021 Triumph Trident 660 first ride review
- Maharashtra lockdown: How to maintain your vehicle while you stay at home