Leaked: Datsun redi-Go prices could start at Rs 2.39 lakh in India
Datsun is all set to launch its latest offering the redi-Go in India on June 7, 2016. However, the starting prices of the upcoming redi-Go is already out. The official website has listed the price of the entry-level model at Rs 2.39 lakh in India which is in-line with the company's plan of pricing it in the Rs 2.5 lakh to Rs 3.5 lakh bracket.
If the mentioned price is accurate, it makes the base variant of the Datsun redi-Go cheaper than that of the Renault Kwid by up to Rs 23,000 and the Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 by up to Rs 20,000 (ex-showroom, Delhi).
The highlights of the upcoming Datsun redi-Go, according to Datsun, is its unique styling and higher ground clearance. Also, the cabin features comparatively premium options compared to the Go siblings.
The Datsun redi-Go is powered by a Renault-developed 799cc petrol motor that makes 54PS of power at 5,678rpm and generates 72Nm of torque at 4,386rpm. Datsun claims that the aluminium-finished motor is claimed to be highly fuel efficient and extremely compact in construction. It is paired to a 5-speed manual transmission. According to Datsun, the redi-Go delivers 25.17kmpl. To know more about its performance, read our Datsun redi-Go first drive review.
Starts Rs 2.83 Lakhs
Starts Rs 2.94 Lakhs
Starts Rs 2.92 Lakhs
- NewsMaharahtra government in talks with Tesla to set up India facility
- NewsRenault expands Indian presence, with 34 new sales and service touchpoints
- Review2020 Hyundai Tuscon facelift road test review
- NewsFacelifted Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 Coupe SUV to launch in India on November 3
- NewsHyundai i20 N unveiled with over 200PS and six-speed manual