Launched Borile Multiuso motorcycle
Italian motorcycle manufacturer Borile has launched their latest, the Multiuso. Made from aluminium 7020 light alloy, the Multiuso weighs just 85kg and is designed for both city use as also dirt trailing. It is powered by a 230cc, 2-valve, 4-stroke aircooled engine which is fed by a 26mm Mikuni carburetor. A 5-speed gearbox handles the transmission duties. Borile claims that this motorcycle, thanks to the many enhancements provided, can haul even a small trailer.
- Mahindra debuts two EV sub-brands, five EV concepts, launch from December 2024
- 2022 Hyundai Tucson review, first drive - More, for more
- Spec Comparison: Hyundai Tucson Vs Jeep Compass Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Citroen C5 Aircross
- Upcoming Audi Q3 bookings commence from Rs 2 lakh
- Here's how the air conditioning system in an electric car works