Land Rover readies a new hard core Range Rover Sport
Remember the JLR Special Operations division? It seems that it is already in action. Land Rover has released a teaser video of the RR Sport's 'Nurburgring honed' edition. The good thing is that you wont have to wait for long, as the SUV is coming to the Goodwood Festival of Speed 2014.
The car passes so quickly in the teaser that it would have been hard to see it even without the camouflage. However, it's not the looks that are most important with this version; it has to be the engine. The Nurburgring roots mean that the SUV will be a great handler for sure. Can it compete with the Porsche Cayenne? That's a tough beat.
Land Rover had recently launced the Stealth Pack for the RR Sport. Currently the Range Rover Sport comes with two diesels and one petrol engine. The petrol already makes 510PS in the regular Sport. Is it the 550PS version of the same engine from the XKR-S? Only time shall tell.
Starts Rs 1.74 Crore
Starts Rs 91.27 Lakhs
Starts Rs 1.19 Crore
- Top 5 best-selling cars in India December 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Tata Motors cover top spots
- 2022 Tata Safari Dark Edition launched in India, prices start from Rs 19.05 lakh
- Yezdi is back, three bikes launched; price range 1.98 - 2.09lakh
- 2022 Toyota Hilux specifications revealed ahead of India launch
- 2022 Tata Tiago iCNG and Tigor iCNG: Prices and variants explained