Lamborghini re-opens dealerships and workshops in India
Lamborghini India has resumed operations at all its dealerships and workshops in Mumbai, Delhi, and Bengaluru. The Italian supercar manufacturer confirmed that Lamborghini is adhering to all the safety guidelines mentioned by the state and the central government to offer a safe and efficient experience to all prospective customers visiting the dealerships as well as to all the existing owners visiting the workshops.
"We are happy to announce the reopening of our Mumbai, Delhi and Bengaluru dealerships, keeping to the utmost stringent and government approved guidelines and measures. The well-being of all our employees, customers, and dealership visitors are of our highest priority and hence we have implemented health and safety benchmarks across our showrooms and workshops. We look forward to continue engaging with our customers with energy and care, providing them with an unparalleled experience across all customer touchpoints," commented Sharad Agarwal, head of Automobili Lamborghini India.
Internationally, Lamborghini resumed operations at its factory in Sant'Agata Bolognese, Italy on May 4, 2020. The company also became the first automobile brand to use augmented reality for the virtual launch of its new model, the Huracan EVO RWD Spyder.
Starts Rs 3.22 Crore
- NewsHonda Activa 20th Anniversary Edition launched at Rs 66,816
- NewsTVS Motor Company launches new augmented reality based smartphone application
- ReviewHonda H'ness CB350 vs Royal Enfield Meteor 350, Classic 350 & Benelli Imperiale 400
- NewsBMW X5 M Competition launched in India, prices start from Rs 1.95 crore
- FeaturesSpecial feature: Trippin' with the Kia Sonet