Lamborghini inaugurates its third dealership in Bengaluru
The Bengaluru Lamborghini dealership which has been around for a while now has officially been inaugurated today. This makes it the third Lamborghini facility in India after Delhi and Mumbai. Stephan Winkelmann, the president and CEO of Automobili Lamborghini was present at the opening ceremony held in Bangalore.
Located at Lavelle Road, Lamborghini Bengaluru has been set up very close to the centre of the city. The staff has been trained at the company headquarters in Italy while personalised service from the Indian and global servicing team is offered too. Currently, the entire Lamborghini range is offered in India, namely the Aventador Roadster LP 700-4, Aventador Coupé LP 700-4 and the Huracán LP 610-4.
Speaking at the occasion, Stephan Winkelmann said, "India holds a good potential and recognising this, Lamborghini is among the early entrants of the super-luxury sportscar brands to establish itself in this country. Today, the audience here for Lamborghini is far wider than just its owners. The brand is recognised and appreciated for its pure design and cutting-edge technology. India is an important market for us, and I look forward to continuing our success and commitment in India."
- 2021 Honda Gold Wing Tour launched at Rs 37.20 lakh
- Skoda Kushaq to be offered in three variants at launch
- 2021 Maruti Suzuki Celerio leaked in design patents ahead of festive season launch
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar launched in India, prices start from Rs 16.30 lakh
- Skoda Slavia spied, to slot between Rapid and upcoming Octavia