Lamborghini Huracán LP580-2 to be launched in India today
In a surprise move, Lamborghini is all set to launch the Huracán LP580-2 in India. We say surprise because the car was unveiled to the global audience only earlier this week at the LA Motor Show in the United States.
Compared to the Huracán sold to us, the LP580-2 is a rear-wheel-driven car. Lamborghini call it a serious sportscar for serious drivers and if the Gallardo LP550-2 was anything to go by, then we might have to agree with them. As the name suggests, the Huracán LP580-2 gets 580PS of max power and 540Nm of max torque which are respectively 30PS and 20Nm lesser than the LP610-4 variant sold in India. The LP580-2 is lighter by about 33kg. 0-100kmph is claimed to be 3.4s (0.2s slower than the LP610-4), while the top speed is set to reach about 318kmph. The car also gets a few styling tweaks, which we will show you in detail in a few hours from now. Stay tuned for all the updates from the launch.
- Tata Punch interiors leaked ahead of launch, features revealed
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 MG Astor midsize SUV revealed with level 2 autonomy and AI assistant
- Mahindra XUV700 variants revealed ahead of launch
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions