Lamborghini Huracán LP580-2 to be launched in India today
In a surprise move, Lamborghini is all set to launch the Huracán LP580-2 in India. We say surprise because the car was unveiled to the global audience only earlier this week at the LA Motor Show in the United States.
Compared to the Huracán sold to us, the LP580-2 is a rear-wheel-driven car. Lamborghini call it a serious sportscar for serious drivers and if the Gallardo LP550-2 was anything to go by, then we might have to agree with them. As the name suggests, the Huracán LP580-2 gets 580PS of max power and 540Nm of max torque which are respectively 30PS and 20Nm lesser than the LP610-4 variant sold in India. The LP580-2 is lighter by about 33kg. 0-100kmph is claimed to be 3.4s (0.2s slower than the LP610-4), while the top speed is set to reach about 318kmph. The car also gets a few styling tweaks, which we will show you in detail in a few hours from now. Stay tuned for all the updates from the launch.
- NewsMahindra Thar scores four stars in Global NCAP crash tests
- News2021 Toyota Camry Hybrid facelift unveiled internationally
- NewsMercedes-Benz India and SBI tie-up to offer financial benefits
- NewsPorsche Taycan sets world record going sideways
- NewsIndia two-wheeler helmet market is projected to grow at a double digit rate, Sidhartha Khurana, STUDDS