KTM track day for 390 owners held at the MMST
Customers of the 390 Duke were in for a treat at the Madras Motor Race Track. KTM conducted a track day for 390 Duke owners, with an event that comprised both theoretical and practical sessions. Customers were trained by experienced racers, and their motorcycles fitted with transponders in order for them to be able to keep track of their progress and analyse their performance over the course of the day. Over 100 KTM owners attended the track day, with riders from Bangalore, Kochi, Hyderabad and Coimbatore present, in addition to local riders from Chennai.
In the short while since the KTM 390 Duke has been launched , the motorcycle has already proved to be extremely popular with riders in the country, which is no surprise given the marque's history of racing. "Such events are an opportunity for the customers to realize the true potential of their KTM's in a regulated environment and under expert guidance. We will continue to host such unique Customer Sport events for our customers," declared Amit Nandi, vice-president, Bajaj Probiking.
Starts Rs 2,52,928
- Maruti Suzuki expected to launch Swift Cross to rival Tata Punch, as per reports
- Tata Motors experience a 38 percent rise in sales for the month of November 2021
- Bounce Infinity E1 electric scooter launched, prices start from Rs 45,099
- Upcoming Kia MPV officially named Carens, unveil on December 16
- Supreme Court allows registration of BS4 vehicles sold before April 1, 2020