KTM Duke 200 seen with side-mounted exhaust in Indonesia
The Indonesian-market KTM Duke 200 has been seen with the side-mounted exhaust from the larger Duke 390. Another noticeable change mentioned in the new bike's brochure is the addition of a catalytic converter to the exhaust system. The motorcycle was seen at the 2018 Indonesia International Motor Show. While the Indonesian bike is made in India, it is 4.5 kgs lighter due to Indian-spec motorcycle getting larger alloy wheels.
The KTM Duke 200 is powered by a 199cc single-cylinder, four-stroke, liquid-cooled engine which puts out 25PS and is mated to a 6-speed manual. The bike sits on a powder-coated tubular space frame made from steel tubes. Disc-brakes are available at both ends via four piston radial calliper in the front and single piston floating calliper at the rear. The Duke 200 weighs about 137 kg. The bike was recently updated for the 2017 model year.
There is a possibility that these updates will make their way to the Indian-spec motorcycle as well. The 2018 Duke 200 KTM will compete with TVS Apache RTR 200 and Bajaj Pulsar NS200.
Starts Rs 1,10,388
- FeaturesSpecial feature: Trippin' with the Kia Sonet
- NewsLimited edition Diavel 1260 Lamborghini draws inspiration from 820PS Lamborghini Sian FKP 37
- NewsAprilia SXR 160 maxi-scooter to enter production soon, launch expected in January 2021
- NewsHonda CMX1100 Rebel powered by Africa Twin's 1100 unveiled
- NewsRolls-Royce Dawn, Wraith and Cullinan Black Badge cars get Neon Nights variants, limited to three each