Kawasaki Ninja 650 with candy plasma blue paint option launched in India at Rs 5.33 lakh
India Kawasaki Motors (IKM) has launched a candy plasma blue colour option to the Kawasaki Ninja 650. With the introduction of this new colour, India Kawasaki will discontinue offering the Kawasaki Ninja 650 in its existing black paint. There is no mechanical change offered with this new option. Speaking on the occasion, IKM MD Yutaka Yamashita said the company takes a lot of pride in its colour combinations, including the signature black and green. He also said that he hopes the new blue option garners similar interest as the signature colours. The Kawasaki Ninja 650 with ABS is priced at Rs 5.33 lakh (ex-showroom), and will be sold in limited numbers. However, the company has not specified this number. Kawasaki had also launched the Kawasaki Ninja 650 KRT edition, which features a Kawasaki Racing Team inspired paint job and graphics. The KRT edition has been re-priced at Rs 5.49 lakh (ex-showroom) from its earlier launch price of Rs 5.69 lakh.
India Kawasaki has been on a launch spree of late, with the introduction of its first cruiser, the Kawasaki Vulcan S, and the Kawasaki Versys X-300 mini adventure tourer motorcycle. Earlier, in 2017, the company had announced that it would open 10 new motorcycle dealerships in the country. The Japanese motorcycle maker had opened 12 dealerships in major cities of India in 2017. The 10 new Kawasaki dealerships will take this number to 22. These new dealerships will be located in Kolhapur, Nagpur, Visakhapatnam, Kozhikode, Mangalore, Kolkata, Dehradun, Bhubaneshwar, Ludhiana and Cuncolim (Goa).
Starts Rs 6,24,000
Starts Rs 5,79,000
- Tata Tiago EV launched in India, prices start from Rs 8.49 lakh
- Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.45 lakh
- Facelifted Tata Harrier spotted testing, expected to debut in early 2023
- Are Hybrids the Answer? And Should The Path To Electric Mobility Be Via Strong Hybrids?
- Price Comparison: Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Skoda Kushaq Vs Kia Seltos Vs Volkswagen Taigun Vs MG Astor