JK Tyre National Rotax Max karting championship 2014 to be held this weekend
The exciting JK Tyre-FMSCI National Rotax Max Karting Championship 2014 will be held this weekend at Kart Centre at Lahiri Resorts, Hyderabad. There will be around 50 drivers comprising of a healthy mix of experienced drivers and rank new comers. BPC Racing from Bangalore is the new entrant. The championship, which is divided into three categories based on the participants' ages, is spread across five rounds.
The qualifying rounds will be followed by the heats on Saturday while the warm-up races, pre-finals and finals will be held on Sunday. The winners will get a chance to participate in the Rotax Grand Finals in the United States of America.
- Near-production Skoda Slavia spied ahead of early 2022 launch
- 2021 Toyota Innova Crysta Limited Edition launched with added tech features, prices unchanged
- Comparison review: Jeep Compass vs Citroen C5 Aircross
- Shopping on Indian Highways
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate