JK Tyre National Rotax Max karting championship 2014 to be held this weekend
The exciting JK Tyre-FMSCI National Rotax Max Karting Championship 2014 will be held this weekend at Kart Centre at Lahiri Resorts, Hyderabad. There will be around 50 drivers comprising of a healthy mix of experienced drivers and rank new comers. BPC Racing from Bangalore is the new entrant. The championship, which is divided into three categories based on the participants' ages, is spread across five rounds.
The qualifying rounds will be followed by the heats on Saturday while the warm-up races, pre-finals and finals will be held on Sunday. The winners will get a chance to participate in the Rotax Grand Finals in the United States of America.
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio officially revealed ahead of June 27 launch, to be named Scorpio-N
- 2022 Citroen C3 to be a premium B-segment offering
- Radically-styled fourth-gen Hyundai Tucson to launch in India in H2 2022
- 2022 Tata Nexon EV Max review, road test - real-world range tested!
- 2022 Kia EV6 review, first drive - a surreal experience