Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk is the fastest SUV ever made
It is not often that SUVs are associated with the fastest tag as they are primarily large people movers. However, if you consider some of the special offerings like the Alfa Romeo Stelvio Quadrifoglio, Audi SQ5 and Jaguar F-Pace S, the notion may not be true. There is a new name that has been added in this niche muscle going fast club and that is the Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk. Jeep claims that the Grand Cherokee Trackhawk is the fastest SUV ever made.
Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk
It gets multiple drive modes such as Auto, Sport, Track, Tow and Snow which alter traction control, suspension settings as well as throttle response. The Trackhawk will be built at the Jefferson North Assembly plant in Detroit. While the Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk is not something that we will see in India anytime soon, we have the Jeep Compass that launches in August this year. Here is all the information that you need to know about the Jeep Compass.
Starts Rs 75.15 Lakhs
Starts Rs 69.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 17.79 Lakhs
- Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.45 lakh
- Tata Tiago EV launched in India, prices start from Rs 8.49 lakh
- Facelifted Tata Harrier spotted testing, expected to debut in early 2023
- Are Hybrids the Answer? And Should The Path To Electric Mobility Be Via Strong Hybrids?
- Price Comparison: Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Skoda Kushaq Vs Kia Seltos Vs Volkswagen Taigun Vs MG Astor