Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk is the fastest SUV ever made
It is not often that SUVs are associated with the fastest tag as they are primarily large people movers. However, if you consider some of the special offerings like the Alfa Romeo Stelvio Quadrifoglio, Audi SQ5 and Jaguar F-Pace S, the notion may not be true. There is a new name that has been added in this niche muscle going fast club and that is the Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk. Jeep claims that the Grand Cherokee Trackhawk is the fastest SUV ever made.
Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk
It gets multiple drive modes such as Auto, Sport, Track, Tow and Snow which alter traction control, suspension settings as well as throttle response. The Trackhawk will be built at the Jefferson North Assembly plant in Detroit. While the Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk is not something that we will see in India anytime soon, we have the Jeep Compass that launches in August this year. Here is all the information that you need to know about the Jeep Compass.
Starts Rs 75.15 Lakhs
Starts Rs 69.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 16.99 Lakhs
- Indian Highways - And our "Delicious Dhabas"
- Delhi government changes laws for diesel vehicles over 10 years old
- Do you save or lose money on owning an EV in India?
- New-gen 2022 Suzuki S-Cross leaked, global debut November 25
- Suzuki Avenis 125cc scooter launched in India with prices starting at Rs 86,700