Jan Kopecky wins final round of the FIA Regional Asia Pacific Championship
Skoda MRF team driver Jan Kopecky won the China Rally final round of the FIA Regional Asia Pacific Championship as he pleased, unchallenged when his teammate Gaurav Gill retired after hitting a rock. Jan Kopecky had already become champion for this year at the penultimate round, and the outstanding main titles confirmed in China were for Subaru driver Yuya Sumiyama who won the sub-regional Asia Cup and Proton Satria Neo driver Michael Young who won the Production Car Cup and finished second overall in the series.
Other retirements included Mark Pedder who retired after hitting the same rock as Gill. The first day was run in rain. The rally based at Longyou which was run in conjunction with a Chinese national championship event was saddened as a co-driver on the national event drowned after his car went into a river. The APRC's associated Asia Cup series still has a final round to run, in Thailand.
- NewsCar Sales November 2020: MG Motor India record highest ever monthly sales
- NewsTata Nexon EV crosses 2,000 sales mark
- NewsBMW 2 Series Gran Coupe Black Shadow Edition launched in India at Rs 42.30 lakh, limited to 24 units
- NewsUniform PUC certificate for all vehicles across India soon
- NewsNissan Magnite: Prices and variants explained