Jaguar XF 2.2l diesel Executive Edition launched in India at Rs 45.12 lakh
Jaguar India has launched the XF diesel Executive Edition at Rs 45.12 lakh ex-showroom, Mumbai. This new variant joins the XF Luxury and Premium Luxury trims and is available across all of Jaguar India's 21 dealerships.
The new Jaguar XF 2.2l diesel Executive Edition gets standard navigation system, keyless start, Jaguar's Smart Key system, power folding external mirrors, interior mood lighting, electronic front seats and a full colour touchscreen. Powering the XF 2.2l is a 190PS/450Nm diesel motor which is mated to an eight-speed automatic transmission.
Rohit Suri, vice president, Jaguar Land Rover India, said, "We are excited to introduce Jaguar XF 2.2l Diesel Executive Edition, at an attractive price point. It will enable us to access a wider audience which consists of discerning and premium Indian customers who have always loved the brand, aspired to own this sedan and be seen in it."
Starts Rs 46.45 Lakhs
- Skoda Kushaq to be offered in three variants at launch
- Facelifted 2021 BMW X3 and X4 unveiled with heavy interior revisions
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar bookings begin in India, interiors revealed
- Skoda Slavia spied, to slot between Rapid and upcoming Octavia
- Jaguar launches the 2021 F-Pace in India at Rs 69.9 lakh