Jaguar XF 2.2l diesel Executive Edition launched in India at Rs 45.12 lakh
Jaguar India has launched the XF diesel Executive Edition at Rs 45.12 lakh ex-showroom, Mumbai. This new variant joins the XF Luxury and Premium Luxury trims and is available across all of Jaguar India's 21 dealerships.
The new Jaguar XF 2.2l diesel Executive Edition gets standard navigation system, keyless start, Jaguar's Smart Key system, power folding external mirrors, interior mood lighting, electronic front seats and a full colour touchscreen. Powering the XF 2.2l is a 190PS/450Nm diesel motor which is mated to an eight-speed automatic transmission.
Rohit Suri, vice president, Jaguar Land Rover India, said, "We are excited to introduce Jaguar XF 2.2l Diesel Executive Edition, at an attractive price point. It will enable us to access a wider audience which consists of discerning and premium Indian customers who have always loved the brand, aspired to own this sedan and be seen in it."
Starts Rs 46.45 Lakhs
- Near-production Skoda Slavia spied ahead of early 2022 launch
- 2021 Toyota Innova Crysta Limited Edition launched with added tech features, prices unchanged
- Comparison review: Jeep Compass vs Citroen C5 Aircross
- Shopping on Indian Highways
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate