Jaguar launches locally manufactured F-Pace in India at Rs 60.02 lakh
Jaguar India has announced the commencement of local production of the F-Pace SUV at its factory in Maharashtra. The local manufacture of the 2018 model year Jaguar F-Pace in India has dropped the ex-showroom price of SUV by a significant amount, which now starts at Rs 60.02 lakh. The 2018 Jaguar F-Pace is the sixth model in the Jaguar Land Rover portfolio to be manufactured in India.
The locally manufactured F-Pace will be available in the Prestige trim, with a 2-litre diesel motor. The 4-cylinder engine produces 180PS. Other features on the Jaguar F-Pace includes adaptive LED headlamps, four-zone climate control, 10.2 inch infotainment system, 380W, Meridioan music system and a lot more.
Speaking about the commencement of local production, Rohit Suri, managing director and president, Jaguar Land Rover India Limited (JLRIL), said that the production of the Jaguar F-Pace in India represents the company's commitment towards the 'Make in India' programme.
Starts Rs 62.17 Lakhs
Starts Rs 74.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 69.98 Lakhs
- NewsRolls-Royce Dawn, Wraith and Cullinan Black Badge cars get Neon Nights variants, limited to three each
- NewsNew Hyundai entry-level SUV named Bayon
- NewsMahindra Thar scores four stars in Global NCAP crash tests
- News2021 Toyota Camry Hybrid facelift unveiled internationally
- NewsMercedes-Benz India and SBI tie-up to offer financial benefits