Jaguar launches locally manufactured F-Pace in India at Rs 60.02 lakh
Jaguar India has announced the commencement of local production of the F-Pace SUV at its factory in Maharashtra. The local manufacture of the 2018 model year Jaguar F-Pace in India has dropped the ex-showroom price of SUV by a significant amount, which now starts at Rs 60.02 lakh. The 2018 Jaguar F-Pace is the sixth model in the Jaguar Land Rover portfolio to be manufactured in India.
The locally manufactured F-Pace will be available in the Prestige trim, with a 2-litre diesel motor. The 4-cylinder engine produces 180PS. Other features on the Jaguar F-Pace includes adaptive LED headlamps, four-zone climate control, 10.2 inch infotainment system, 380W, Meridioan music system and a lot more.
Speaking about the commencement of local production, Rohit Suri, managing director and president, Jaguar Land Rover India Limited (JLRIL), said that the production of the Jaguar F-Pace in India represents the company's commitment towards the 'Make in India' programme.
Starts Rs 62.17 Lakhs
Starts Rs 74.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 69.98 Lakhs
- Electric vehicles - Why they don't have a gearbox and how it's possible to go as fast backwards, as forward
- Honda Drive to Discover 10: A new discovery with the City, WR-V, Amaze and Jazz
- Maharashtra lockdown: How to maintain your vehicle while you stay at home
- 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron electric SUVs debut with up to 520 km range
- 2021 Skoda Kodiaq facelift unveiled, India launch by July