Jaguar Land Rover inaugurates new Parts Distribution Centre in India
Jaguar Land Rover has inaugurated a new Parts Distribution Centre (PDC) in India. The PDC has been opened in Bhiwandi and is spread over 70,000 square feet of land.
JLR says that the PDC will have a dedicated customer service team which will supply parts to the local company dealers. The PDC will also help JLR to increase the responsiveness of sending parts supply to customers. JLR recently launched the locally assembled Range Rover Evoque in India. The company will also likely introduce the new XJ and XF models in India soon.
Rohit Suri, president of Jaguar Land Rover India, said: "This world-class Parts Distribution Centre will further strengthen our service levels and the investment reinforces JLR' s long term commitment to the Indian market."
- 2021 Honda Gold Wing Tour launched at Rs 37.20 lakh
- Skoda Kushaq to be offered in three variants at launch
- 2021 Maruti Suzuki Celerio leaked in design patents ahead of festive season launch
- Skoda Slavia spied, to slot between Rapid and upcoming Octavia
- Jaguar launches the 2021 F-Pace in India at Rs 69.9 lakh