Jaguar Land Rover inaugurates new Parts Distribution Centre in India
Jaguar Land Rover has inaugurated a new Parts Distribution Centre (PDC) in India. The PDC has been opened in Bhiwandi and is spread over 70,000 square feet of land.
JLR says that the PDC will have a dedicated customer service team which will supply parts to the local company dealers. The PDC will also help JLR to increase the responsiveness of sending parts supply to customers. JLR recently launched the locally assembled Range Rover Evoque in India. The company will also likely introduce the new XJ and XF models in India soon.
Rohit Suri, president of Jaguar Land Rover India, said: "This world-class Parts Distribution Centre will further strengthen our service levels and the investment reinforces JLR' s long term commitment to the Indian market."
- Near-production Skoda Slavia spied ahead of early 2022 launch
- Shopping on Indian Highways
- 2021 Toyota Innova Crysta Limited Edition launched with added tech features, prices unchanged
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- Do you save or lose money on owning an EV in India?