Jaguar i-Pace electric car unveiled ahead of Geneva Motor Show
Jaguar Land Rover has unveiled its first all-electric car in the form of the Jaguar i-Pace. The Jaguar i-Pace had been in development for a long time and has finally been unveiled in production guise just before its public debut at the upcoming Geneva Motor Show 2018. The design is as striking on the Jaguar i-Pace as the technology it houses. The Jaguar i-Pace was first showcased in 2016, and the production version is very close to the original concept. The i-Pace is an important model for JLR as it marks their foray into electric vehicles. The Jaguar i-Pace comes powered by two electric motors to drive all four wheels, with 400 PS / 696Nm. The motors are draw power from a 90 kWh lithium-ion battery.
The Jaguar i-Pace accelerates from 0 to 100kmph in a claimed 4.8 seconds, while still maintaining a range of 480km on a single charge. With a 100kWh DC fast charger, the Jaguar i-Pace battery can reach 80 per cent of its charge in 40 minutes. Jaguar has even programmed the navigation system to offer routes that ensure the maximum range. Jaguar has priced the i-Pace at 63,495 GBP (approximately Rs 56.98 lakh).
Starts Rs 1.05 Crore
- Great Wall Motor quits India after 2 years of operation
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Brezza facelift dimensions, variants revealed ahead of launch
- Mahindra Scorpio-N Vs Mahindra XUV700: What's different?
- 2022 Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder: More interior details revealed
- 2022 Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder officially unveiled