Isuzu MU-7 automatic launched in India at Rs 23.90 lakh
Isuzu Motors India has launched an automatic variant of the MU-7 SUV. The MU-7 automatic, called the AT Premium, is priced at Rs 23.90 lakh, which is Rs 2.5 lakh more than the manual, ex-Mumbai.
The Isuzu MU-7 automatic (torque converter) is powered by the same 4-cylinder 3.0-litre variable geometry turbodiesel motor that makes 163PS but slightly less torque at 333Nm. The other changes which set it apart from the manual trim include a three-spoke steering wheel with audio controls on it, two-tone beige and black dashboard and a new satellite navigation-enabled Kenwood music system. This touchscreen-enabled system also supports the rear view camera display and has guidelines for the parking sensors.
Isuzu's MU7 SUV is fitted with an independent double wishbone, torsion bar spring and anti-roll bar. The Isuzu MU-7 automatic is available only in a 4x2 trim and competes with the Toyota Fortuner 4x2.
Starts Rs 29.98 Lakhs
- India-spec 2022 Toyota Hilux unveiled ahead of March 2022 launch
- Top 5 best-selling cars in India December 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Tata Motors cover top spots
- Ola opens final payment window for S1, S1 Pro
- Toyota to launch Creta-rivalling SUV in 2022 with Maruti Suzuki, new MPV in 2023
- 2022 Tata Safari Dark Edition launched in India, prices start from Rs 19.05 lakh