Intermot 2018: Updated 2019 Triumph Street Twin receives more power
Triumph Motorcycles UK has revealed the 2019 Triumph Street Twin at the International Motorcycle Fair - Intermot 2018 in Cologne, Germany. The 2019 Street Twin receives various updates including to the engine, as well as its ECU. The 900cc engine gets an 18 per cent bump in power to 65PS, while peak torque remains the same at 80Nm. The other major update comes in the form of two new riding modes Road and Rain.
Triumph has also upgraded the front fork by increasing travel to 120mm, and added new Brembo four piston caliper for the front disc. The 2019 Triumph Street Twin will be available in three colour options, Korosi Red, Jet Black, Matt Ironstone.
Triumph has also introduced two new custom kits for the Street Twin, one a minimal Urban Ride kit, and the other a Cafe Custom kit. Availability in India has not yet been announced, but it is likely to arrive towards the end of the year.
Also see: Triumph Street Twin & Street Scrambler | First ride Video
- Top 5 best-selling cars in India December 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Tata Motors cover top spots
- 2022 Tata Safari Dark Edition launched in India, prices start from Rs 19.05 lakh
- Toyota to launch Creta-rivalling SUV in 2022 with Maruti Suzuki, new MPV in 2023
- 2022 Tata Tiago iCNG and Tigor iCNG: Prices and variants explained
- 2022 Toyota Hilux specifications revealed ahead of India launch