IndiMotard are back with their TWO track school powered by OVERDRIVE
Riders gear up and block your dates for February 11 and 12, 2012. Here is your chance at honing your riding skills. India's first motorcycle riding and track day school, Throttle Wide Open (TWO) is back at the Kari Motor Speedway, Coimbatore with its lessons on how to be safe and quick on a motorcycle. They have instructors with over 20 years of racing both locally and internationally, providing you with theory and practical lessons on how to negotiate the track. There will be two exciting days at the track which include motorcycle racing theory sessions, instructor lead practice sessions, level one to four of motorcycle racing and interactive classroom session. The approximate cost per rider is Rs.3900 for the two track days and this excludes accommodation, bike transportation till the venue, spares/tools and fuel.
TWO have a cap of 30 riders for this event and registrations have already begun. To ensure instructor attention and track time, sign up by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org . Team OVERDRIVE will be present during the track days and we would love to interact with you and hear about your riding experiences. Do remember to bring in proper riding gear. For more details, visit indimotard.com/two_racing.
Click here to read about Shumi's experience in the previous season
Click here to read about Tushar's experience in the previous season
- Electric vehicles - Why they don't have a gearbox and how it's possible to go as fast backwards, as forward
- Honda Drive to Discover 10: A new discovery with the City, WR-V, Amaze and Jazz
- Maharashtra lockdown: How to maintain your vehicle while you stay at home
- 2021 Skoda Kodiaq facelift unveiled, India launch by July
- 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron electric SUVs debut with up to 520 km range