Image gallery: Yamaha MT-09 Tracer and MT-09 Tracer GT
The Yamaha India pavilion at the Auto Expo 2018 was buzzin with a lot of activity and in one corner stood a motorcycle that holds serious potential in India. Adventure tourers are selling quite well in India and the sheer number of Triumph Tigers and Kawasaki Versys' on the street are proof of this. Now its no myth that Yamaha is the only Japanese manufacturer that hasn't forayed into the segment. The Yamaha MT-09 Tracer could surely fill in that void. It is powered by Yamaha's 847cc, liquid-cooled triple cylinder engine. The Tracer 900 GT also gets a full-colour TFT display that shows gear position , ambient temperature, coolant temperature, current riding mode, fuel gauge and fuel consumption.
Starts Rs 10,55,354
- Near-production Skoda Slavia spied ahead of early 2022 launch
- Comparison review: Jeep Compass vs Citroen C5 Aircross
- 2021 Toyota Innova Crysta Limited Edition launched with added tech features, prices unchanged
- 2021 Force Gurkha deliveries begin across India
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate