Image gallery: TVS Zepplin concept
TVS showcased a pretty interesting concept at the Auto Expo 2018, one that previews what its future cruiser motorcycle could look like. The TVS Zepplin is hybrid concept, featuring a 220cc engine that's paired to a 1.2Kw assist motor with a 48V Li-ION battery that offers 20 per cent additional torque when needed. The Zepplin's styling is in line with power cruisers of today. The vertical LED headlamp, gold forks and alloy wheels look good and so does the copper-chrome paintwork on the tank. The concept also gets Bluetooth connectivity and a HD camera that's placed next to the headlamp.
- FeaturesSpecial feature: Trippin' with the Kia Sonet
- NewsLimited edition Diavel 1260 Lamborghini draws inspiration from 820PS Lamborghini Sian FKP 37
- NewsAprilia SXR 160 maxi-scooter to enter production soon, launch expected in January 2021
- NewsHonda CMX1100 Rebel powered by Africa Twin's 1100 unveiled
- NewsRolls-Royce Dawn, Wraith and Cullinan Black Badge cars get Neon Nights variants, limited to three each