Image gallery: Tata Tiago JTP and Tigor JTP production spec
Tata Motor's 50:50 joint venture with Jayem Automotives, JT Special Vehicles, has released images of the production spec Tata Tiago JTP hatchback and Tata Tigor JTP sub-four metre sedan. These performance oriented version cars have seen a host of changes made to them when seen alongside the standard cars. Find out what they are here.
Here's images of the two cars ahead of the launch tomorrow
New 114PS/150 Nm 1.2-litre Revotron petrol motor
Starts Rs 4.6 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.75 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.49 Lakhs
- Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.45 lakh
- Mahindra XUV400 Vs Mahindra XUV300: What's different?
- Upcoming Jeep Grand Cherokee spotted testing in Maharashtra
- Are Hybrids the Answer? And Should The Path To Electric Mobility Be Via Strong Hybrids?
- Cyrus Mistry Accident - What Went Wrong?