Image gallery: New-gen Mercedes-Benz CLA at CES 2019
Mercedes-Benz debuted the all-new CLA sedan at the ongoing CES 2019. The technology show is an unconventional choice for a traditional auto manufacturer to unveil, or in this case stage the world debut of an internal combustion model, but Mercedes-Benz insists that the smart tech in the new CLA makes it apt. To that end, the new CLA uses the latest iteration of the MBUX infotainment system, a twin 12-inch screen system that debuted on the A-Class at CES last year. Of course, the main talking point for Mercedes' most affordable sedan is the all-new styling. The coupe roofline remains but everything else is sharpened up, and this time around proportions are spot on front and rear. The face is led by the new family grille, which means it's large and makes up a sharp front apron that wraps around to the fenders. The simple surfacing on new Mercedes models continues, but with hard-defined edges, especially on the sides, and over the bootlid into the rear bumper.
Starts Rs 31.72 Lakhs
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Honda CB500X Adventure tourer India launch expected soon, could be priced at Rs 5.5 lakh