Image gallery: New-gen Mercedes-Benz CLA at CES 2019
Mercedes-Benz debuted the all-new CLA sedan at the ongoing CES 2019. The technology show is an unconventional choice for a traditional auto manufacturer to unveil, or in this case stage the world debut of an internal combustion model, but Mercedes-Benz insists that the smart tech in the new CLA makes it apt. To that end, the new CLA uses the latest iteration of the MBUX infotainment system, a twin 12-inch screen system that debuted on the A-Class at CES last year. Of course, the main talking point for Mercedes' most affordable sedan is the all-new styling. The coupe roofline remains but everything else is sharpened up, and this time around proportions are spot on front and rear. The face is led by the new family grille, which means it's large and makes up a sharp front apron that wraps around to the fenders. The simple surfacing on new Mercedes models continues, but with hard-defined edges, especially on the sides, and over the bootlid into the rear bumper.
Starts Rs 31.72 Lakhs
- NewsRenault expands Indian presence, with 34 new sales and service touchpoints
- Review2020 Hyundai Tuscon facelift road test review
- NewsFacelifted Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 Coupe SUV to launch in India on November 3
- NewsHyundai i20 N unveiled with over 200PS and six-speed manual
- NewsVolkswagen India appoints Ashish Gupta as brand director