Image gallery: Mercedes-Benz GLC SUV
The Mercedes SUV is expected to hit Indian shores in June 2016
The Mercedes-Benz GLC is a successor to the GLK
The 2,143cc diesel motor in the Mercedes-Benz GLC will come in two states of tune.
The tail lights bear resemblance to that of the GLE coupe.
The base models will make 170PS at 3,000-4,200 rpm while the mid range and top spec variants will use the 204PS that generates 500Nm of torque at 1,600-1,800 rpm
All variants will come with 17-inch alloys as standard
The Mercedes-Benz GLC gets new C-Class like swept back headlights
The Mercedes-Benz GLC borrows interior design cues from the new C-Class
Starts Rs 57.4 Lakhs
- Every Drop Counts: India's most fuel-efficient cars of 2021
- Mahindra XUV500 to be discontinued, could return as two-row XUV700
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar unveiled, engine details revealed
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz A-Class Limousine launched, prices start from Rs 39.90 lakh
- Upcoming Mahindra XUV500 replacement to be called XUV700