Image gallery: Mercedes-AMG G 63 SUV India launch
The Mercedes-AMG G 63 SUV has been launched in the country at a price of Rs 2.19 crore (ex showroom India). The SUV is the most popular AMG model in the world and has finally seen a generation change after the first generation G-Class was replaced post production since 1979.
The headlining feature of this car is the 4.0 litre twin-turbo V8 which puts out 585PS and 850Nm. Th G 63 gets from 0 to 100kmph in 4.5s and up to a top speed of 240kmph. Various improvements have been made to the styling, brakes, exhaust and so on to make it capable of attaining these figures.
- NewsCar Sales November 2020: MG Motor India record highest ever monthly sales
- NewsTata Nexon EV crosses 2,000 sales mark
- NewsBMW 2 Series Gran Coupe Black Shadow Edition launched in India at Rs 42.30 lakh, limited to 24 units
- NewsUniform PUC certificate for all vehicles across India soon
- NewsNissan Magnite: Prices and variants explained