Image gallery: Kawasaki Versys-X 300
Kawasaki is set to launch the new Versys-X 300. It will be powered by the same 296cc parallel-twin engine that also does duty in the Kawasaki Z300. Kawasaki says that the engine has been retuned to deliver a stronger low- and mid-range. The manufacturer has also stated that the injectors and throttle valves have been designed to deliver stellar efficiency. The Kawasaki Versys-X 300 will compete against the BMW G 310 GS and the Suzuki V-Strom 250. Kawasaki has not revealed any details pertaining to pricing or the markets in which it will be introduced. Here's a look at the Versys-X 300 in pictures.
The new Kawasaki Versys-X 300 is currently the most affordable adventure tourer in the market
It is powered by the same 296cc parallel-twin engine that also does duty in the Kawasaki Z300
With a 17-litreKawasaki says the Versys-X 300 will cover around 400km on a full tank
The instrument cluster is similar to the one you see in the Z650/Ninja650 albeit with an orange backlight
It gets a 19-inch front wheel
Spoke wheels should offer decent off-road ability
A center stand makes it easier to load luggage as well carry out general maintenance.
These panniers are only available as accessories
Starts Rs 4,69,000
Starts Rs 2,85,000
Starts Rs 8,84,804
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- Honda CB500X Adventure tourer India launch expected soon, could be priced at Rs 5.5 lakh
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - Views of T. R. Raghunandan, Ex-IAS officer