Image gallery: India-spec Lexus LX 450d
The Lexus LX 450d is the flagship offering from the Japanese automaker. Based on the Toyota Land Cruiser, the Lexus LX series is offered in both petrol and diesel engines. However, we believe the LX 450d will be launched first followed by its petrol counterpart. The LX 450d does come with similar off-road tech as the Land Cruiser. It also comes equipped with dynamic radar cruise control wherein the vehicle automatically adjusts the throttle to maintain a safe distance from the vehicle ahead. However, if the same will be offered in India is not clear. This premium SUV will primarily compete with the Land Rover Range Rover in India. More details on pricing of the India-spec Lexus range here.
Lexus will initially bring in the diesel-powered LX 450d as a 5-seater
The dimensions of the Lexus LX 450d are similar to that of the Toyota Land Cruiser
The rear of the Lexus LX 450d looks more premium than the Toyota Land Cruiser
The Lexus LX 450d will lock horns with the Land Rover Range Rover
Muscular design theme will be seen on the Lexus LX 450d as well
The diesel engine will be shared with the Land Cruiser, expect similar levels of performance
Premium and spacious cabin will be one of the strongest highlights of the Lexus LX 450d
Starts Rs 2.32 Crore
Starts Rs 1.74 Crore
- Comparison review: Renault Kiger vs Nissan Magnite vs MS Vitara Brezza vs Kia Sonet
- Hyundai reveals new i20-based Bayon crossover SUV
- Honda Transalp could be a mid-sized Honda Africa Twin
- 2021 Mercedes-AMG A 35 4Matic sedan road test review - compact, fun and accessible AMG!
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know