Image gallery: India-bound Fiat Punto Evo Abarth
The Abarth brand has now been officially introduced in India with the launch of the new Fiat 595 Competizione. Apart from this little firecracker, Fiat also announced plans of getting in the Punto Evo Abarth and the Avventura Abarth as well. While the Fiat Avventura Abarth wasn't on display at the BIC, the Punto Evo Abarth made waves at the circuit.
Fiat also went on to reveal specific details including the power output and launch dates for the Punto Evo Abarth. The Fiat Punto Evo Abarth's 1.4-litre T-Jet motor makes 145PS of power. The car also wears a wicked body kit and comes with some terrific body paint schemes. There are some changes over the regular Punto in the interior as well - this includes red and yellow stitching for the seats and drilled aluminium pedals. Here are some images of this car which will be in showrooms soon.
Drilled aluminium pedals are exclusive to the Punto Evo Abarth
More from OVERDRIVE on the Abarth brand in India:
- 2021 Honda Gold Wing Tour launched at Rs 37.20 lakh
- Skoda Kushaq to be offered in three variants at launch
- 2021 Maruti Suzuki Celerio leaked in design patents ahead of festive season launch
- Skoda Slavia spied, to slot between Rapid and upcoming Octavia
- Jaguar launches the 2021 F-Pace in India at Rs 69.9 lakh