Image gallery: Independence Quattro Drive
Wish to find out how it's like to Live Life In OVERDRIVE? Well, here's your chance as registrations for the fourth edition of the Independence Quattro Drive are currently underway. Since 2013, we have been taking a bunch of our readers on an epic drive in Audi SUVs to hoist the Indian national flag on the roof of the world in Ladakh. On this drive, the participants will get to tread across treacherous terrain in the luxurious new Audi Q7, Q5 and Q3 SUVs. Participants will get to experience the capabilities of the luxury four-wheel-drive SUVs while soaking in the stunning views of the Himalayas. To register, click here. Here's a look at the 2015 Independence Quattro Drive in images.
From broken roads to no roads at all, the Independence Quattro Drive will have you tread across treacherous terrain
The scenery keeps improving after every kilometre
Narrow bridges like these also were dispatched with ease
The participants before the start of the journey at the Park Plaza Hotel, Zirakpur
Images by Suresh Narayanan
Starts Rs 70.12 Lakhs
- Skoda Slavia spied, to slot between Rapid and upcoming Octavia
- Facelifted 2021 BMW X3 and X4 unveiled with heavy interior revisions
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar bookings begin in India, interiors revealed
- Toyota Yaris to be discontinued this month, rebadged Ciaz replacement?
- Jaguar launches the 2021 F-Pace in India at Rs 69.9 lakh