Image gallery: Honda Sports EV concept at the Auto Expo 2018
The Sports EV Concept is a two-seater sportscar, and was unveiled at Auto Expo 2018. The car presented by Takahiro Hachigo at Tokyo, CEO, Honda Motor Company. The Honda Sports EV Concept is a retro looking all-electric sportscar that uses the same dedicated EV platform as the Urban EV Concept. The Coupe like stance looks very appealing and the design is reminiscent of the Honda S600 and S800 coupes. The Artificial Intelligence is expected to monitor the driver's reactions, emotions and also make using voice commands more intuitive.
- Electric vehicles - Why they don't have a gearbox and how it's possible to go as fast backwards, as forward
- Honda Drive to Discover 10: A new discovery with the City, WR-V, Amaze and Jazz
- Maharashtra lockdown: How to maintain your vehicle while you stay at home
- 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron electric SUVs debut with up to 520 km range
- 2021 Skoda Kodiaq facelift unveiled, India launch by July