Image gallery: Honda Sports EV concept at the Auto Expo 2018
The Sports EV Concept is a two-seater sportscar, and was unveiled at Auto Expo 2018. The car presented by Takahiro Hachigo at Tokyo, CEO, Honda Motor Company. The Honda Sports EV Concept is a retro looking all-electric sportscar that uses the same dedicated EV platform as the Urban EV Concept. The Coupe like stance looks very appealing and the design is reminiscent of the Honda S600 and S800 coupes. The Artificial Intelligence is expected to monitor the driver's reactions, emotions and also make using voice commands more intuitive.
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Honda CB500X Adventure tourer India launch expected soon, could be priced at Rs 5.5 lakh