Image gallery: Ferrari F8 Tributo
The Italian supercar maker unveiled the new Ferrari F8 Tributo ahead of its official launch at the 2019 Geneva Motor Show. The new F8 Tributo will be showcased at the 2019 Geneva Motorshow which will be held between March 5-17.
The F8 Tributo will be powered by the most powerful V8 engine ever produced by Ferrari
The power output of the F8 Tributo is 730PS and 770Nm of torque produced from a 3.9-litre 90-degree V8
The F8 Tributo produces 50PS and 10Nm more than the sports car it replaces, the Ferrari GTB
The steering wheel rim is thinner to enhance tactility
The new sports car is updated with a new version of the Ferrari Dynamic Enhancer (FDE+) which can now be activated in Manettino's RACE position
The F8 Tributo sports a seven-inch touch screen on the passenger side of the dashboard
The F8 Tributo is capable of hitting 340Km/hr mark
Starts Rs 4.02 Crore
Starts Rs 4.4 Crore
- 2021 Kawasaki ZX10R road test review
- Hyundai Alcazar vs Tata Safari vs MG Hector Plus: Engine specifications compared
- Tranquility with the Hyundai Creta in Wayanad
- Electric vehicles-and driving with only one pedal
- MotoGP 2021: What is arm pump, and how did it cost Quartararo the win at the Spanish GP?