Image gallery: Ferrari F8 Tributo
The Italian supercar maker unveiled the new Ferrari F8 Tributo ahead of its official launch at the 2019 Geneva Motor Show. The new F8 Tributo will be showcased at the 2019 Geneva Motorshow which will be held between March 5-17.
The F8 Tributo will be powered by the most powerful V8 engine ever produced by Ferrari
The power output of the F8 Tributo is 730PS and 770Nm of torque produced from a 3.9-litre 90-degree V8
The F8 Tributo produces 50PS and 10Nm more than the sports car it replaces, the Ferrari GTB
The steering wheel rim is thinner to enhance tactility
The new sports car is updated with a new version of the Ferrari Dynamic Enhancer (FDE+) which can now be activated in Manettino's RACE position
The F8 Tributo sports a seven-inch touch screen on the passenger side of the dashboard
The F8 Tributo is capable of hitting 340Km/hr mark
Starts Rs 4.02 Crore
Starts Rs 4.4 Crore
- 2022 Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder: More interior details revealed
- Mahindra Scorpio-N Vs Mahindra XUV700: What's different?
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Brezza facelift dimensions, variants revealed ahead of launch
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio-N unveiled in India, bookings open July 30
- Live updates: 2022 Mahindra Scorpio N launch, price reveal, interiors, mileage, specifications, engine, features, safety