Image gallery: Audi Prologue concept set to be a design precedent for future Audis
The Audi Prologue, showcased at the on-going LA Auto Show is claimed to be a design precedent for future Audis - these include the A9. Scroll down to take a look at how the new design language from the German carmaker, directed by newly appointed head of design, Marc Lichte, shows in this concept.
- 2021 Honda Gold Wing Tour launched at Rs 37.20 lakh
- Skoda Kushaq to be offered in three variants at launch
- 2021 Maruti Suzuki Celerio leaked in design patents ahead of festive season launch
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar launched in India, prices start from Rs 16.30 lakh
- Skoda Slavia spied, to slot between Rapid and upcoming Octavia