Image Gallery: 2022 Tata Tiago EV
The Tata Tiago EV gets two battery and range options. The Tiago EV uses the firm's Ziptron high-voltage electric architecture in a larger 24 kWh capacity to return an MIDC-certified range of 314 km. A smaller 19.2 kWh liquid-cooled battery returns 250 km of range. The battery pack is weather and impact resistant and carries an 8-year and 1.6 lakh km warranty. The larger pack returns 55 kW and 114 Nm, the smaller one makes 45 kW and 104 Nm. The Tiago EV can do 0 to 60 kmph in 5.7s.
There are four charging options including a 15A socket, a 3.3 kWh home charger, a 7.2 kW AC charger as well as a DC charging option that can go from 0 to 80 percent range in 57min.
Starts Rs 4.6 Lakhs
- Nissan Magnite EZ-Shift review - is the AMT any good?
- Maruti Suzuki expected to launch 3 new cars in 2024
- Maruti Suzuki Jimny Thunder Edition launched; prices start at Rs 10.74 lakh
- Triumph Stealth Editions teased ahead of IBW 2023 launch
- 2023 Maruti Suzuki Invicto vs Toyota Innova Hycross comparison review - Who did it better?