Image gallery: 2020 Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace India launch
The Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace has been launched in India at an introductory price of Rs 33.12 lakh, ex-showroom. The 7-seater SUV comes in a single variant powered by a new 2.0-litre turbo-petrol 4-cylinder motor that makes 190PS and 320 Nm. This pairs with a 7-speed DCT and VW's 4Motion AWD. The Allspace comes in a single fully-loaded trim with features such as panoramic sunroof, three-zone climate control, a new touchscreen infotainment system, a digital instrument cluster and foot-operated boot release. There are seven colour options available, including two new shades. The orange and red car come with an all-black interior while the other colours can be had with a grey/white interior.
See more pictures of the new Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace SUV below:
Starts Rs 33.24 Lakhs
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- Honda CB500X Adventure tourer India launch expected soon, could be priced at Rs 5.5 lakh
- Aston Martin plans to electrify 90 per cent of line-up by 2030