Image gallery: 2020 Skoda Octavia
After many teasers, Skoda has unveiled the 2020 Skoda Octavia globally. This is the fourth generation of the car, and it is expected to make its India debut by the end of 2020. The new car is now larger, adds more tech, gets new engine options, a hybrid version and adds a more upmarket feel to the interior.
Starts Rs 25.99 Lakhs
- Near-production Skoda Slavia spied ahead of early 2022 launch
- 2021 Toyota Innova Crysta Limited Edition launched with added tech features, prices unchanged
- Comparison review: Jeep Compass vs Citroen C5 Aircross
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- Do you save or lose money on owning an EV in India?