Image gallery: 2020 Skoda Octavia
After many teasers, Skoda has unveiled the 2020 Skoda Octavia globally. This is the fourth generation of the car, and it is expected to make its India debut by the end of 2020. The new car is now larger, adds more tech, gets new engine options, a hybrid version and adds a more upmarket feel to the interior.
Starts Rs 16 Lakhs
- Every Drop Counts: India's most fuel-efficient cars of 2021
- Mahindra XUV500 to be discontinued, could return as two-row XUV700
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz A-Class Limousine launched, prices start from Rs 39.90 lakh
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar unveiled, engine details revealed
- Upcoming Mahindra XUV500 replacement to be called XUV700