Image gallery: 2020 Skoda Octavia
After many teasers, Skoda has unveiled the 2020 Skoda Octavia globally. This is the fourth generation of the car, and it is expected to make its India debut by the end of 2020. The new car is now larger, adds more tech, gets new engine options, a hybrid version and adds a more upmarket feel to the interior.
Starts Rs 25.99 Lakhs
- Living with an electric car: Mumbai-Pune roadtrip in a Tata Nexon EV
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar launched in India, prices start from Rs 16.30 lakh
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar: Prices and variants explained
- Spec comparison: Hyundai Alcazar vs Tata Safari vs MG Hector Plus
- Here's how the air conditioning system in an electric car works