Image gallery: 2019 Porsche 911
The eighth generation of the Porsche 911 has been launched internationally and comes with subtle but extensive upgrades to its exterior. A new interior derived from the Cayenne and Panamera with all-encompassing tech has been added. The engine line-up has been developed significantly as well.
The Carrera S models now make 450PS, an increase of 30PS over the last cars. The rear wheel drive S gets from 0 to 100 in 3.7s and the all-wheel drive does this run in 3.6s. Top speeds are 307kmph and 306kmph respectively. Both are mated to a new eight-speed automatic.
Starts Rs 1.38 Crore
- NewsCar Sales November 2020: MG Motor India record highest ever monthly sales
- NewsTata Nexon EV crosses 2,000 sales mark
- NewsBMW 2 Series Gran Coupe Black Shadow Edition launched in India at Rs 42.30 lakh, limited to 24 units
- NewsUniform PUC certificate for all vehicles across India soon
- NewsNissan Magnite: Prices and variants explained