Image gallery: 2019 Porsche 911
The eighth generation of the Porsche 911 has been launched internationally and comes with subtle but extensive upgrades to its exterior. A new interior derived from the Cayenne and Panamera with all-encompassing tech has been added. The engine line-up has been developed significantly as well.
The Carrera S models now make 450PS, an increase of 30PS over the last cars. The rear wheel drive S gets from 0 to 100 in 3.7s and the all-wheel drive does this run in 3.6s. Top speeds are 307kmph and 306kmph respectively. Both are mated to a new eight-speed automatic.
Starts Rs 1.38 Crore
- NewsKia to reinvent and relaunch brand, new logo coming in early 2021
- NewsMercedes-Benz takes bigger stake in Aston Martin in new technical partnership
- NewsIndia-bound 2021 Yamaha MT-09 unveiled, launch expected in 2021
- NewsFacelifted Honda CR-V Special Edition launched in India at Rs 29.50 lakh
- NewsKarnataka Govt. offers support to Tesla to setup manufacturing and R&D base