Image gallery: 2019 Porsche 911
The eighth generation of the Porsche 911 has been launched internationally and comes with subtle but extensive upgrades to its exterior. A new interior derived from the Cayenne and Panamera with all-encompassing tech has been added. The engine line-up has been developed significantly as well.
The Carrera S models now make 450PS, an increase of 30PS over the last cars. The rear wheel drive S gets from 0 to 100 in 3.7s and the all-wheel drive does this run in 3.6s. Top speeds are 307kmph and 306kmph respectively. Both are mated to a new eight-speed automatic.
Starts Rs 1.38 Crore
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Aston Martin plans to electrify 90 per cent of line-up by 2030
- Comparison review: Renault Kiger vs Nissan Magnite vs MS Vitara Brezza vs Kia Sonet