Image gallery: 2019 Porsche 911
The eighth generation of the Porsche 911 has been launched internationally and comes with subtle but extensive upgrades to its exterior. A new interior derived from the Cayenne and Panamera with all-encompassing tech has been added. The engine line-up has been developed significantly as well.
The Carrera S models now make 450PS, an increase of 30PS over the last cars. The rear wheel drive S gets from 0 to 100 in 3.7s and the all-wheel drive does this run in 3.6s. Top speeds are 307kmph and 306kmph respectively. Both are mated to a new eight-speed automatic.
Starts Rs 1.38 Crore
- Great Wall Motor quits India after 2 years of operation
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Brezza facelift dimensions, variants revealed ahead of launch
- Mahindra Scorpio-N Vs Mahindra XUV700: What's different?
- 2022 Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder officially unveiled
- Mahindra Scorpio N review - big daddy or a dad joke?