Image gallery: 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLB SUV
The Mercedes-Benz GLB is the latest MFA architecture car from the carmaker, joining the new A-Class, new B-Class and new CLA, among others. It's a more functional interpretation of a family SUV, with its slightly boxy look and more off-road friendly tech. It comes with a range of petrol and diesel engines, AWD and an optional off-road pack. Its USP though is the option to be specified with seven-seats.
The GLB will sit between the GLA and GLC in the Mercedes SUV line-up. Know more about it here.
Also see: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Look Video
- News2021 BMW S 1000 R gets Euro V engine along with more tech and new styling
- NewsCOVID19: Maharashtra to screen travellers from NCR, Rajasthan, Goa and Gujarat
- NewsDucati updates XDiavel and Scrambler range for 2021
- News2020 Suzuki V-Strom 650XT BSVI priced at Rs. 8.84 lakh
- NewsClassic Volkswagen Beetle converted to EV by CERCA