Image gallery: 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLB SUV
The Mercedes-Benz GLB is the latest MFA architecture car from the carmaker, joining the new A-Class, new B-Class and new CLA, among others. It's a more functional interpretation of a family SUV, with its slightly boxy look and more off-road friendly tech. It comes with a range of petrol and diesel engines, AWD and an optional off-road pack. Its USP though is the option to be specified with seven-seats.
The GLB will sit between the GLA and GLC in the Mercedes SUV line-up. Know more about it here.
Also see: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Look Video
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- Honda CB500X Adventure tourer India launch expected soon, could be priced at Rs 5.5 lakh
- Comparison test: KTM 390 Adventure vs Royal Enfield Himalayan BSVI vs BMW G 310 GS vs Hero Xpulse 200