Image gallery: 2019 BMW X3 M and X4 M
BMW has unveiled the performance focussed derivations of its BMW X3 and X4 SUVs. The BMW X3 M and X4 M are fitted with the most powerful twin-turbo straight six motor ever fitted to an M car. This 3.0 litre motor makes 480PS and 600Nm. This jumps to 510PS for the Competition versions. There are also extensive styling tweaks and many new additions have been made to the car's electronic's package to make it sportier.
Starts Rs 99.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 57.5 Lakhs
- Maruti Suzuki expected to launch Swift Cross to rival Tata Punch, as per reports
- Delhi government changes laws for diesel vehicles over 10 years old
- Next-generation Hyundai Verna spotted testing ahead of 2022 reveal
- Mahindra Bolero Neo: Neo World Order
- Do you save or lose money on owning an EV in India?