Image gallery: 2019 BMW X3 M and X4 M
BMW has unveiled the performance focussed derivations of its BMW X3 and X4 SUVs. The BMW X3 M and X4 M are fitted with the most powerful twin-turbo straight six motor ever fitted to an M car. This 3.0 litre motor makes 480PS and 600Nm. This jumps to 510PS for the Competition versions. There are also extensive styling tweaks and many new additions have been made to the car's electronic's package to make it sportier.
Starts Rs 99.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 56.5 Lakhs
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Comparison review: Renault Kiger vs Nissan Magnite vs MS Vitara Brezza vs Kia Sonet
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know