Image gallery: 2019 Bentley Continental GT Convertible
The 2019 Bentley Continental GT has been unveiled ahead of its motor show debut in Los Angeles. The car is derived from the coupe and carries similar design cues and mechanicals. The interiors too have been carried forward as is and get a host of options for trim, colours, materials and so on. The roof can be retracted in 19s at speeds of up to 50kmph.
The 6.0 litre twin-turbo W12 makes 635PS and 900Nm, allowing the convertible to get from 0 to 100kmph in 3.8s and on to a top speed of 333kmph.
Starts Rs 3.29 Crore
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Baleno reaches 8 lakh sales milestone in 5 years
- NewsRoyal Enfield launches all-new riding jackets, priced from Rs 4,950 onward
- NewsIndian EV manufacturer BGauss inaugurates first dealership, commences deliveries of A2 and B8
- NewsRenault Kwid-derived Dacia Spring EV hatchback unveiled in Europe
- NewsTata Motors achieves momentous production milestone at four million cars and counting