Image gallery: 2018 Mahindra Rexton G4
Mahindra and Mahindra showacased a new flagship SUV at the 2018 Auto Expo that has not been named yet. However, the company has clearly mentioned that this SUV is a re- branded version of the SsangYong Rexton G4 SUV. Does that mean that SsangYong will get the new-age Rexton to India as well? Something that will be answered once Mahindra decides to launch the all-new SUV in India.
Starts Rs 23.84 Lakhs
- Maruti Suzuki expected to launch Swift Cross to rival Tata Punch, as per reports
- Delhi government changes laws for diesel vehicles over 10 years old
- Next-generation Hyundai Verna spotted testing ahead of 2022 reveal
- Do you save or lose money on owning an EV in India?
- Upcoming Kia KY Carens MPV interior leaked ahead of 2022 launch