Image gallery: 2018 Mahindra Rexton G4
Mahindra and Mahindra showacased a new flagship SUV at the 2018 Auto Expo that has not been named yet. However, the company has clearly mentioned that this SUV is a re- branded version of the SsangYong Rexton G4 SUV. Does that mean that SsangYong will get the new-age Rexton to India as well? Something that will be answered once Mahindra decides to launch the all-new SUV in India.
Starts Rs 23.84 Lakhs
- Top 5 most fuel efficient SUVs in India
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- Jeep Meridian 7-seater SUV spied testing in India ahead of early-2022 launch
- Production-spec Mahindra XUV700 leaked ahead of launch, interior teased
- Nissan Magnite: Best-in-class, throughout