Image gallery: 2018 Mahindra Rexton G4
Mahindra and Mahindra showacased a new flagship SUV at the 2018 Auto Expo that has not been named yet. However, the company has clearly mentioned that this SUV is a re- branded version of the SsangYong Rexton G4 SUV. Does that mean that SsangYong will get the new-age Rexton to India as well? Something that will be answered once Mahindra decides to launch the all-new SUV in India.
Starts Rs 23.84 Lakhs
- News2020 Toyota Innova Crysta facelift launched in India, prices start from Rs 16.26 lakh
- News2021 BMW S 1000 R gets Euro V engine along with more tech and new styling
- NewsCOVID19: Maharashtra to screen travellers from NCR, Rajasthan, Goa and Gujarat
- NewsDucati updates XDiavel and Scrambler range for 2021
- News2020 Suzuki V-Strom 650XT BSVI priced at Rs. 8.84 lakh