Image Gallery: 2018 Hyundai i20 Active facelift
The Hyundai i20 Active facelift has been launched in India starting from Rs. 6.99 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi). The car gets a number of minor changes with the new blue and white dual-tone paint option being the most prominent addition. There are no mechanical changes to the facelifted i20 Active. Consequently, the petrol motor is the 1.2-litre four-cylinder that puts out 90PS and 114Nm while the diesel version gets the 1.4-litre four-cylinder unit good for 90PS and 214Nm.
Check out our image gallery below to see all the changes to the new model
The new blue and white dual-tone paint option
New silver surrounds on the front and rear fog lamps and a black strip above the rear bumper
A slightly tweaked grille, a silver bull-bar like strip on the front bumper
The brown/black and white/black dual-tone exterior colour options carry on unchanged
The blue coloured highlights on the side ac vents, seats and gear knob are new
The car carries over its safety features from the earlier with the addition of ISOFIX rear seats
Starts Rs 7.74 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.8 Lakhs
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- Aston Martin plans to electrify 90 per cent of line-up by 2030