Image gallery: 2017 Yamaha Fazer 25 launched in India
Yamaha India has launched the Fazer 25 for Rs 1.28 lakh, ex-Mumbai. The motorcycle is the fully faired version of the FZ25 and weighs 6kg more than the latter. It also has a slightly bigger fuel tank. Yamaha haven't made any changes to the 20.9PS/20Nm engine and the 5-speed transmission. The claimed fuel efficiency is 43kmpl and Yamaha claims that this gives it a range of around 600km on a tankful. There is no ABS being offered even as an option. Bookings for the motorcycle have started and Yamaha will give delivery in 5-10 days. Here are more photos of the motorcycle.
The silhouette of the motorcycle reminds one of the earlier Fazer. However, this one is fully faired unlike the semi-faired unit of the 150cc
The full-LED setup from the naked FZ25 makes it way to the faired Fazer25 as well
Even the DRLs are LEDs and integrate well with the entire look of the motorcycle
No kick starter on this just like the FZ25.
The only giveaway of the name of the motorcycle - Fazer25
The same meters as the FZ25. They have average fuel efficiency indicator, real time FE indicator and the other tell tale lights
The tail lamp is the same all-LED unit from the Yamaha FZ25
This stubby exhaust looks neat on this 250cc tourer
That's the second colour which is on offer
Starts Rs 1,43,680
Starts Rs 99,200
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Comparison review: Renault Kiger vs Nissan Magnite vs MS Vitara Brezza vs Kia Sonet
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- Hyundai reveals new i20-based Bayon crossover SUV