Image gallery: 2017 Suzuki V-Strom 250
Suzuki recently showcased the new V-Strom 250 at the 2016 EICMA. The bike borrows most of its design cues from its elder V-Strom siblings. It uses the same cycle parts as on the Suzuki GSX-250R as well as the same motor. Suzuki has not altered the engine, and hence the power and torque figures of 25PS and 23.4Nm are similar to the sports commuter. The bike is an entry-level adventure bike that can be ridden on- and off-road. Scroll down to see the V-Strom in details.
The V-Strom's styling resembles its elder siblings
The V-Strom shares its cycle parts with the 2017 GSX-250R
The screen above the headlamp looks large enough to provide adequate wind protection
The 248cc parallel-twin produces 25PS and 23.4Nm
Starts Rs 8,84,804
- Mercedes-Benz service: Putting luxury car ownership within reach
- Why are manufacturers like Ford shutting their plants in India?
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- Mahindra XUV700 variants revealed ahead of launch
- 2021 MG Astor midsize SUV revealed with level 2 autonomy and AI assistant