Image gallery: 2017 Ducati Monster 797
The new Ducati Monster 797 is finally on sale in India at a rather fetching price of Rs 7.77 lakh (ex-Delhi). The price, however, is subject to change post the GST. The Monster 797 is the now the entry level bike in the Monster series which includes the Monster 821 and Monster 1200.
It gets the 803cc, air-cooled, 75PS, L-twin engine that also powers the Ducati Scrambler. We rode the bike recently and were impressed with it. While we wait to test it, here's the image gallery that shows you details of the new, baby Monster.
The Monster 797 borrows design cues from the '90s Monster
The tank is big and looks great with those chiseled lines
The steel tubular trellis frame is the mainstay of Ducati's Monsters. This one is a single-unit trellis frame from headstock to pillion grab rails like the first Monster
The 803cc, air-cooled, L-twin motor produces 75PS at 8,250rpm and 68.9Nm at 5,750rpm
LCD instrumentation is crisp
320mm Brembo M4.32 Monobloc calipers offer good stopping power
Starts Rs 8,08,000
Starts Rs 7,99,000
- Electric vehicles - Why they don't have a gearbox and how it's possible to go as fast backwards, as forward
- Honda Drive to Discover 10: A new discovery with the City, WR-V, Amaze and Jazz
- Maharashtra lockdown: How to maintain your vehicle while you stay at home
- 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron electric SUVs debut with up to 520 km range
- 2021 Skoda Kodiaq facelift unveiled, India launch by July