Image gallery: 2016 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R KRT Edition
This is the 2016 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R Kawasaki Racing Team edition. What does that mean? It gets special livery which looks a lot like their race bikes. Underneath is the same motorcycle that Kawasaki has applied all their championship winning know how to. So while it might look a lot like the older ZX-10R, it is actually all-new. It has several changes to the engine and chassis that includes a new cutting edge suite of electronics. Just to name, Showa BFF front forks, Brembo brakes, Bosch Inertia Measurement Unit, launch control and Kawasaki's traction control.
Starts Rs 13,99,000
- NewsCar Sales November 2020: MG Motor India record highest ever monthly sales
- NewsTata Nexon EV crosses 2,000 sales mark
- NewsBMW 2 Series Gran Coupe Black Shadow Edition launched in India at Rs 42.30 lakh, limited to 24 units
- NewsUniform PUC certificate for all vehicles across India soon
- NewsNissan Magnite: Prices and variants explained