Image gallery: 2016 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R KRT Edition
This is the 2016 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R Kawasaki Racing Team edition. What does that mean? It gets special livery which looks a lot like their race bikes. Underneath is the same motorcycle that Kawasaki has applied all their championship winning know how to. So while it might look a lot like the older ZX-10R, it is actually all-new. It has several changes to the engine and chassis that includes a new cutting edge suite of electronics. Just to name, Showa BFF front forks, Brembo brakes, Bosch Inertia Measurement Unit, launch control and Kawasaki's traction control.
Starts Rs 14,99,000
- Maruti Suzuki expected to launch Swift Cross to rival Tata Punch, as per reports
- Delhi government changes laws for diesel vehicles over 10 years old
- Next-generation Hyundai Verna spotted testing ahead of 2022 reveal
- Do you save or lose money on owning an EV in India?
- Upcoming Kia KY Carens MPV interior leaked ahead of 2022 launch